Today I am sharing all about my self tanning routine.
I am one of those lucky girls who gets summer tan pretty fast but that unfortunately don’t last for too long so I had to find the solution/alternative to have that summer tan even in colder days and winter time.
Since I am Beautician I’ve learned a lot about skin(care) in college so I also know how bad and unhealthy solarium is for our body and skin so that was not the option I will go for and I had to find more healthy and natural solution so that is when I discovered Bondi Sands self-tanning products and I am obsessed since the day one, so today I want to share with you how quick and easy it is to get that natural/healthy tan at home step by step.
Products you will need:
Step 1: Exfoliate
– first thing you have to do is take a shower and exfoliate your body and face with your favourite scrub.
Step 2: Moisturiser
– apply the moisturizer on the most dry spots of your body (elbows, knees, ankles) toes and hands.
Step 3: Tanning foam
– shake the bottle and apply the small amount of product on the glove
Step 4: Application
– Start applying it on your body, I always start with my legs and go upwards the body so my face is the last one
– I like to use two pumps of product each time and when I apply that with circular motions I go back and apply some more if needed on separate parts
– Be sure you cover every little corner and blend it well so there is no lines
Step 5: Blend it well
– when I am done with the body I apply the smallest amount of product on my arms, toes and face and really blend it well with the brush, since that are the hardest parts to cover so be sure you take your time here and be accurate
Step 6: Wash it off
– Self tan can be washed off after one hour but for a deeper tan leave it on for 6 – 8 hours to allow your tan to develop fully on the skin
– I always apply my tan in the evening so I leave the tan on the whole night and than wash all the extra products off in the morning with warm water so there is no worry about dirty clothes
And that’s it, I promise you will love the results and become obsessed with it:)
You can get all the products on their website: https://www.bondisands.eu/shop/range/foams
Let me know if you have any questions!
Photo: Eva Mastnak